User story #6401
Have a pretty 404 Page, explaining what is wrong
We should have a pretty 404 page that says that Rudder has been stopped or is in maintenance mode.
Or maybe even tell that jetty is stopped, since jetty serves the Rudder web interface. Just my 2 cents.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Benoît PECCATTE
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Matthieu CERDA
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/847
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Category set to Web - UI & UX
- Subject changed from When jetty is stopped the web pages is ugly to Have a pretty 404 Page, explaining what is wrong
- Tracker changed from Bug to User story
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.1.0~beta1 which were released today.
- Related to Bug #7484: Rudder error page refers to wrong log file added
Also available in: Atom