Bug #6376: Properly catch all error in ncf api
write technique function does not work with new data model
ncf rudderify technique function cannot be called.
functions write_all/one_technique still use the old model and don't check in 'data' for techniques
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/183
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:c6b5de1094bf1a96950f5ee8c7bbc9ecb98cf929.
Applied in changeset commit:3c6c0c4ef9d65492bef1ac3d3d2245c76408608e.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom