test broken since normation.com has changed
We check in "tests/acceptance/30_generic_methods/network/http_request_check_status_headers.cf" that http://www.normation.com is available.
But since we changed or website, we cannot access that url anymore we have a 301 moved permanently instead of a 200 success
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/194
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:dd445b2d2f73562fc05b64d8f5a63a6c1ee8281d.
Applied in changeset commit:8a303a1087b20c092a5adecfb4148ee5fa325a95.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom