User story #6618
change the name of techniques category to "User Techniques" instead of "Meta Techniques"
Meta techniques is a very confusing name for technqiues created via ncf-builder web interface in Rudder.
We should modify the cateogry.xml generated so the category is now named "User Techniques"
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/202
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:89acdaa813b4342814983ca1623cc55f47710d90.
Applied in changeset commit:62fcf5246bf0aac332ade9fe9eb4b8dc4008e05a.
- Has duplicate Bug #5976: Rename meta techniques in the technique tree added
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom