The Global compliance is buggy when there is no data
In the dashboard, when there is no data (or 0% compliance) there are 2 needles displayed instead of one.
This is ugly since it is seen by everyone who tries Rudder for the first time.
If we can't correct the bu we may be able to ark around it with setting a fake compliance to 0.1% when it is 0%.
Updated by François ARMAND over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
- Priority changed from N/A to 1
- Target version changed from 3.2.0~beta1 to 3.0.6
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/878
Trivial change, and no more bug !
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.0.6 and 3.1.0~rc1 which were released on the 16th June 2015.
- Announcement 3.0 3.1 * Changelog 3.0 3.1 * Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/