rudder-webapp upgrade doesn't commit updates to ncf hooks
10.1.2. Upgrade -> Upgrading the Technique library
--> git add techniques/
This might not be sufficient, as the ncf hooks can also be updated:
# modified: ncf/ncf-hooks.d/post.write_technique.commit.sh # modified: ncf/ncf-hooks.d/post.write_technique.rudderify.sh
Like a 2.11.6 -> 2.11.11 update:
rudder:/var/rudder/configuration-repository # git status # On branch master # Changes not staged for commit: # (use "git add/rm <file>..." to update what will be committed) # (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory) # # deleted: ncf/50_techniques/dfdf/dfdf.cf # modified: ncf/ncf-hooks.d/post.write_technique.commit.sh # modified: ncf/ncf-hooks.d/post.write_technique.rudderify.sh # modified: techniques/applications/rpmPackageInstallation/6.1/rpmPackageInstallation.st # modified: techniques/applications/rpmPackageInstallation/7.0/rpmPackageInstallation.st # modified: techniques/applications/zypperPackageManagerRepositories/1.0/zypper-repositories-management.st # modified: techniques/applications/zypperPackageManagerSettings/1.0/zypperPackageManagerSettings.st # modified: techniques/applications/zypperPackageManagerSettings/2.0/zypperPackageManagerSettings.st # modified: techniques/fileConfiguration/fileManagement/2.1/manageFilesAndFolders.st # modified: techniques/fileConfiguration/fileManagement/3.0/manageFilesAndFolders.st # modified: techniques/fileDistribution/checkGenericFileContent/5.0/checkGenericFileContent.st # modified: techniques/fileDistribution/checkGenericFileContent/5.0/metadata.xml # modified: techniques/fileDistribution/checkGenericFileContent/6.0/checkGenericFileContent.st # modified: techniques/fileDistribution/checkGenericFileContent/6.0/metadata.xml # modified: techniques/systemSettings/misc/clockConfiguration/1.0/clockConfiguration.st # modified: techniques/systemSettings/misc/clockConfiguration/2.0/clockConfiguration.st # modified: techniques/systemSettings/misc/genericVariableDefinition/1.0/metadata.xml # modified: techniques/systemSettings/misc/genericVariableDefinition/1.1/metadata.xml # modified: techniques/systemSettings/misc/genericVariableDefinition/1.2/metadata.xml # modified: techniques/systemSettings/remoteAccess/sshConfiguration/3.0/config.st # modified: techniques/systemSettings/remoteAccess/sshConfiguration/4.0/config.st
Would it be good to notice this, or is it sufficient to leave the git status command there and leave the admin to do the extra thinking of also including the hooks?
It will work since the files are there and will be used even without commiting it to git...
#1 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 3 years ago
- Project changed from Rudder websites to Rudder
- Category changed from rudder-project.org to Packaging
- Priority changed from N/A to 3
- Target version set to 2.11.12
In fact those files does not need to be commited, but since they are in the git we should commit them.
The commit should be done when upgrading the rudder-webapp package (the hooks are in that package)
Thank you for reporting this Janos!
#9 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE almost 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Documentation issue with Technique update to rudder-webapp doesn't commit updates to ncf hooks on upgrade
- Category changed from Documentation to Packaging
We should indeed fix this so that the rudder-webapp package (that installs and updates these hooks) commits them in git if they got changed, to avoid users wondering about this. Or simply ignore them in git?
#23 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from rudder-webapp doesn't commit updates to ncf hooks on upgrade to rudder-webapp upgrade doesn't commit updates to ncf hooks
- Severity set to Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
- User visibility set to Operational - other Techniques | Technique editor | Rudder settings
- Priority set to 14
#36 Updated by Benoît PECCATTE 10 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/1501
#38 Updated by Benoît PECCATTE 10 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-packages|0463cc4a41e9a15673a5070c021c99c16b8e3fd9.