Syslog protocol not correctly set, using always UDP
Web - Maintenance
TCP is never read correctly from LDAP, even it was correctly set to TCP it will be translated into UDP into Scala code
The reason is that we lowercase the data from LDAP and then compare it to TCP whichi will always fail.
We also hvae inverted the logic of the checkbox and it was the contrary of the text displayed, Switching the text in the webapp will fix this issue
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/885
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Subject changed from syslog protocol not correctly set, using always UDP to Syslog protocol not correctly set, using always UDP
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.1.0 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom