no report on file_remove if the file has already been removed
If i use file_remove generic method to remove a file, once the file has been removed, it doesn't promise on anything anymore (no file match the promiser), so no promise to keep, so nothing is done
the fix is to set the "kept" status if nothing has been done
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/217
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:2872d306dbfcbabedc53cbba59b5b19adcdf2666.
Applied in changeset commit:175fce403ab8d61fd786f53d8bf1b151eb890523.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom