Only one system group is displayed in node details
Web - Nodes & inventories
In node details, we are seeing on which group the node belongs.
But strangelly1, there is only ONE system group displayed, even if there is a lot of system group on which the node belongs.
 : it's not strange. There is only one "real" system group, " All nodes managed by root policy server : dynamic (System)". The other are only special targets.
So we have to choose, either to really display system groups for the node, or no system group at all.
- Target version changed from 2.10.16 to 2.10.17
- Target version changed from 2.10.17 to 2.10.18
- Target version changed from 2.10.18 to 2.10.19
- Target version changed from 2.10.19 to 2.10.20
- Target version changed from 2.10.20 to 277
- Target version changed from 277 to 2.11.18
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/996
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Bug #7628: compilation error after #7061 added
- Related to deleted (Bug #7628: compilation error after #7061)
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.11.18, 3.0.13, 3.1.6 and 3.2.0 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom