Order of directive in a rule is only for ncf or standard lib
Web - Config management
The order of directives in rules (or rules) is not done for all directive, but for the ncf technique on one hand, and for other techniques on the other hand.
So in fact, if we have directives: dir1, dir2, dir3, but dir3 is based on a ncf technique, then the final order is dir3, dir1, dir2. Which is clearly not what we want.
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/cf-clerk/pull/78
- Related to Bug #7128: When a directive from an unique technique is in several rules, it's order may be lost added
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.1.2 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom