When a directive from an unique technique is in several rules, it's order may be lost
Web - Config management
If we have a directive from an unique technique (typically, an ncf Technique) which is on several rules, when we sort out unique techniques, we may not keep the most prioritary pairs, so losing the global order of the technique in the bundle sequence.
This is somehow related to #7127
- Related to Bug #7127: Order of directive in a rule is only for ncf or standard lib added
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/916
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.1.2 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom