Agent should be enabled after reinit
I'm testing some different approaches on my systems one of this is to have "rudder agent disable" on the node and then later run "rudder agent reinit" but I don't see any information in agent-reinit script about to remove rudder locker.
I think when you run "reinit" it should enable rudder in the same time, not you ?
- Category set to Agent
- Status changed from New to Discussion
- Assignee set to Benoît PECCATTE
- Priority changed from N/A to 4
- Target version set to Ideas (not version specific)
Thanks for the suggestion François !
Giving this to BPE for evaluation.
- Tracker changed from Question to Bug
- Status changed from Discussion to New
- Target version changed from Ideas (not version specific) to 3.0.10
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Matthieu CERDA
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-agent/pull/24
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Subject changed from reinit should stay disabled ? to Agent should stay disabled after a reinit
- Subject changed from Agent should stay disabled after a reinit to Agent should be enabled after reinit
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.0.10 and 3.1.3 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom