Allow disable of git-autocommit of system policy on Update
When updating, the rudder-update script auto-commits the new set of system policies, which is nice...
But when one has modifications on the system policy, we'd like to have a possibility to review the changes before it is commited and a technique-reload is triggered.
We propose checking an environment-variable, that would disable this auto-commit feature and warn the user to review the changes manually.
found in: Update from 2.11.11 -> 2.11.13
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/matya/rudder-packages/pull/1
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Priority changed from N/A to 2
- Target version set to 2.11.15
Thanks for the PR Janos !!!
Giving to FAR for TR dispatch.
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/matya/rudder-packages/pull/1 to https://github.com/matya/rudder-packages/pull/2
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/matya/rudder-packages/pull/2 to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/763
Fixed PR to be based on Normation's repo
- Target version changed from 2.11.15 to 2.11.16
- Target version changed from 2.11.16 to 2.11.17
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Benoît PECCATTE
Sorry, I missed that one. Benoit, could you put an eye on it ?
- Target version changed from 2.11.17 to 2.11.18
- Target version changed from 2.11.18 to 2.11.19
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.11.19, 3.0.14, 3.1.8 and 3.2.1 which were released today.
- Related to Bug #10001: Allow to restrict edits on sudoers during install added
Also available in: Atom