Errors and lots of warnings when tetsing ncf with python3
Opened files are never closed.
This can be bad, even on python2, and could cause ncf builder to eat ram and file descriptors
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Benoît PECCATTE
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee deleted (
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/246
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:ef3774900dd1eb43b2703045e48bb52bcedf4252.
Applied in changeset commit:b9952719ec58c8b07c3a478d95fad85b8d1b8100.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom