Root server's apache config does not honor < 2.4 for webdav
Found this in a root server's apache2 vhost:
Require all denied
Should this not be handled with IfVersion?
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/matya/rudder/pull/1
Proposing pull request to fix it.
- Target version set to 2.11.15
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/matya/rudder/pull/1 to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/compare/branches/rudder/2.11...matya:patch-1
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/Normation/rudder/compare/branches/rudder/2.11...matya:patch-1 to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/928
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/928 to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/929
- Status changed from In progress to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.11.15, 3.0.10 and 3.1.3 which were released today.
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/929 to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/928
- Related to Bug #7491: Node is being accepted in Rudder while the IP address is not in Authorized Networks added
Also available in: Atom