ncf technique editor is saving invalid promises files
When we partially fill technique in the technique editor, we can still save them, and the resulting .cf and metadata.xml are invalid.
We should prevent the user from saving if (at least) component keys are not filled in
- Target version changed from 2.11.15 to 2.11.16
- Target version changed from 2.11.16 to 2.11.17
- Project changed from Rudder to 41
- Category deleted (
Web - Technique editor)
- Target version changed from 2.11.17 to 0.x
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/264
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:80d2fa1609c32dc95d42f6f44a9f7b9e7f2ee93e.
Applied in changeset commit:a38285c502864bd3f90fdd95bab2f069ae9536fe.
- Has duplicate Bug #6924: Saving an NCF Technique in Editor fails added
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom