classes_* methods should refuse to copy classes to a prefix which is an empty string
Currently, classes_* methods copy classes to any destination prefix you give them, even if it's an empty string. They should have sanity checks to avoid settings dangerous classes like "_repaired".
- Related to Bug #7459: Reporting is broken for several ncf generic methods because the new class_prefix is not computed without this.callers_promisers, and any conditions using class_prefix are incorrectly evaluated added
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Jonathan CLARKE
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/272
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:db3c3d0aa54077256d322664055e9b2f1e6229fd.
Applied in changeset commit:285c09c362f37517820b209cd2b6e62c111968b5.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom