Changing rule/directive name does not start a promise generation
Web - Config management
Since Rule and Directive name are used to choose the techniques order in the final bundle, a change on them must start a generation.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/977
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.1.5 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom