package_install* methods do not work outside of debian|redhat|SuSE Linux distributions and don't warn about it
These methods should support other OSes, if possible.
However, in the very short term, they should at least warn about the lack of support if called on another OS.
- Related to Bug #7521: Tests do not work on AIX added
- translation missing: en.field_tag_list set to Quick and important
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Jonathan CLARKE
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/307
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:0797e2268c849c344fbf5d2c016faba65a2d74fb.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom