User story #7529
Add support for the SRC system on AIX for service management
Currently ncf's service_* methods rely on either systemd, the "service" command or initV style "/etc/init.d" scripts. Therefore, the SRC system on AIX is not natively supported.
We should add it!
- Related to Bug #7521: Tests do not work on AIX added
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/277
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:db0a659008cd637b1fcbabad9ff377b71fd112f8.
Applied in changeset commit:e4de47195aa9c9b692c5773f78477635a63b9ce1.
- Related to Bug #7479: OpenSSH server configuration does not reload configurations added
- Copied to User story #7649: Add support for the SMF system on Solaris for service management added
- Related to Bug #7693: service_check_running result classes broken on master branch added
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom