User story #5758: Add generic method to create user/groups
Wrong class_paramater and reporting for group_present and group_absent methods
As you can see these errors appear:
Error in /home/jclarke/COMMUNAUTES/ncf/tree/30_generic_methods/group_present.cf: 'The class_parameter name "login" does not seem to match any of the bundle\'s parameters in group_present'
Error in /home/jclarke/COMMUNAUTES/ncf/tree/30_generic_methods/group_absent.cf: 'The class_parameter name "login" does not seem to match any of the bundle\'s parameters in group_absent'
- Subject changed from Wrong class_paramater for group_present and group_absent methods to Wrong class_paramater and reporting for group_present and group_absent methods
Reporting text is also wrong (says "User" instead of "Group")
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/289
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:e1c45299f08f2d78331c3fe827eb0d00759c0285.
Applied in changeset commit:d49933e62f0563a10ec517ceec9c011e6de99ac9.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom