User story #5758: Add generic method to create user/groups
group_present and group_absent use non-existant class "unix"
That class is not defined by CFEngine, so the methods fail.
- Assignee set to Jonathan CLARKE
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/290
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:44c8b8c82c54690875caf301cadbd87b51f1d185.
Applied in changeset commit:8c70ac48921db784c8410c92cd73f3287cf5d33a.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom