Remove one pixel 'border' in Rudder menu
There is an orange border below active menu in Rudder webapp.
It is ugly and should be black like the active menu (may only happen in firefox)
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1011
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Still happens on 3.2-nightly with Chrome (after emptying cache).
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.0.13, 3.1.6 and 3.2.0 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom