Sorting is broken in tables after sorting by compliance
I see that there is no such problem on a fresh install.
But on this installation there is another problem too: the filter in the node list doesn't work either.
This is probably related.
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from 3.1.6 to 3.1.7
- Target version changed from 3.1.7 to 3.1.8
- Target version changed from 3.1.8 to 3.1.9
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Status changed from In progress to New
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from 3.1.9 to 3.1.8
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1063
- Target version changed from 3.1.8 to 3.0.14
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1063 to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1064
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Subject changed from Sorting by hostname in nodes list doesn't work to Sorting is broken in tables after sorting by compliance
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.11.19, 3.0.14, 3.1.8 and 3.2.1 which were released today.
- Related to Bug #8144: API account table broken when empty added
- Related to Bug #8543: Sorting by compliance is broken in the list of nodes added
- Found in version (s) 3.1.5 added
- Found in version(s) old deleted (
Also available in: Atom