The directive tree filter should not be reset when we click on a directive
When you go to the directive list, you can type a filter to narrow down the list.
If you click on a directive after filtering, the filter is canceled, but its text is still present.
- Tags set to Quick and important, Ease of use
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Target version changed from 3.1.6 to 3.0.13
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1023
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.0.13, 3.1.6 and 3.2.0 which were released today.
- Found in version (s) 3.1.5 added
- Found in version(s) old deleted (
Also available in: Atom