User story #7661
Add last promise generation date in generation policy menu entry
We currently display this about the last promise generation "Policies updated Update took 47s"
We should add "Updated x seconds ago"
- Tags set to Quick and important
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Target version changed from 4.0.0~rc2 to 3.0.13
- Tracker changed from User story to Bug
- Subject changed from Tell when was the last promise generation took place to The last promise generation time is missing
- Reproduced set to No
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Tracker changed from Bug to User story
- Subject changed from The last promise generation time is missing to Add last promise generation date in generation policy menu entry
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1031
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.0.13, 3.1.6 and 3.2.0 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom