Missing Functions for File-Checks
Currently only a "Check file exists" method is defined, there is no direct way to check if it's a symlink, or maybe a special device (socket, pipe).
Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 6 years ago
- Assignee set to Jonathan CLARKE
- Target version set to 0.x
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/318
Janos Mattyasovszky wrote:
Janos, please also (or only if you prefer :D) put the PR link the "Pull Request" box above. We have some sanity checks on tickets that fail if a ticket is marked as merged by without a PR (quality review processes, etc). Thanks :)
Also, all tickets must have a target version that matches the PR.
Updated by Nicolas CHARLES over 6 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Alexis Mousset
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/318 to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/341
Corrected tests and documentation, ready to TR
Thank you Janos !