User story #7961
API: add an option to just run a "pre-check" on directive modifications to change technique version
We can currently change the technique version for a given directive via a parameter to the update Directive API method - see http://www.rudder-project.org/rudder-api-doc/#api-Directives-updateDirective.
It would be useful to be able to test this operation before actually running it - that is, ask the API to pretend to do the change, and return a success (200) status code if it would succeed, or an error (412 Precondition Failed) if not.
See #7959 for a use case.
- Blocks User story #7959: "rudder technique migrate" command to automatically upgrade all directives to a newer technique version added
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Target version changed from 3.1.7 to 3.1.8
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1056
- Status changed from Pending technical review to In progress
- Target version changed from 3.1.8 to 3.1.9
- Target version changed from 3.1.9 to 3.1.10
- Target version changed from 3.1.10 to 3.1.11
- Target version changed from 3.1.11 to 3.1.12
- Status changed from In progress to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.1.12 and 3.2.5 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom