Show seconds in Execution date at Technical Logs of Node Details
Please also include the seconds the event happened, that is being reported as "Execution Date" below the Technical Logs tab at a Node Detail page. It is not possible to distinguish between runs if you trigger multiple agent runs within a minute.
Updated by Raphael GAUTHIER almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to François ARMAND
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1092 to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1096
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.11.21, 3.0.16, 3.1.10 and 3.2.3 which were released on 2016-06-01, but not announced.
- 2.11: Changelog
- 3.0: Changelog
- 3.1: Changelog
- 3.2: Changelog
- Download: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/