Impossible to Delete/disable techniques, no popup displayed
I have used a custom technique in a rule, and the rule has been deleted now, through ncf-editor.
Though, the technique is still listed in the library and cannot be deleted or disabled. When I try to perform one of this operation, I only get a blank image with a cross. See screenshot attached.
- Category set to Web - UI & UX
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Target version set to 3.2.2
I do confirm this issue - looks like a bad CSS is applied on the CSS
This happens only in 3.2
- Priority changed from N/A to 1
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1075
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Subject changed from Issue while trying to remove a technique to Impossible to Delete/disable techniques, no popup displayed
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.2.2 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom