NCF Editor category list stops working
I think there's no bug for this so far, but it's one of the worst issues with rudder.
A rough description:
When working in NCF using Chrome (and Firefox AFAIK) at first you can click on categories like 'packages' it'll jump you to the right group of methods in the right method list.
Later, this set of links becomes dead and it'll never work again until the UI is reloaded.
This bug has been in existence for more than a year now, and I don't know anyone who hasn't run into it.
- Project changed from Rudder to 41
- Category deleted (
Web - Technique editor)
- Target version set to 0.x
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/335
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:fd8df5776ba89d3271f608afcf9a4cc3d68201da.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom