User story #8107
Augment default number of lines displayed and add more options
Added by Benoît PECCATTE about 7 years ago.
Updated almost 7 years ago.
Way too low, set it up to 25 or 50 minimum.
Set a maximum to 500 or 1000 or even infinite.
- Target version changed from 4.0.0~rc2 to 2.11.21
- Target version changed from 2.11.21 to 3.0.16
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1078
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Subject changed from The default number of lines in table is too low to Augment default number of lines displayed and add more options
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.0.16, 3.1.10 and 3.2.3 which were released on 2016-06-01, but not announced.
Also available in: Atom