Technique editor display method params of the last generic method created for all methods
In technique editor, the generic methods of technique are not display their own parameter but the parameter of the last created generic method of the same type.
This is due to some modification linked to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/330/files in ncf.js file.
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/336
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:e2b6b241fc36f2423f1f7b7bff6c77af95ba79f8.
- Related to Bug #8063: Technique Editor don't display anymore method parameter description added
- translation missing: en.field_tag_list set to sponsored
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom