API account table broken when empty
When trying to access api account page on rudder 3.2, I get the following error page :(
Once an api account has been created, this works fine
Happens with chrome and firefox :(
- Target version changed from 3.2.2 to 3.0.15
appears also on 3.0
Probably on all version, probably related to datatable upgrade on#7653
- Related to Bug #7653: Sorting is broken in tables after sorting by compliance added
Yeah this only happens when there is no data in the table ... once there is one account it's fine.
This issue was treated in other tables but this table has not the same behavior ...
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Subject changed from API account page fails on Chrome to API account table broken when empty
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1073
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.0.15, 3.1.9 and 3.2.2 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom