Node name field empty in the 'Rules to be applied' popup
When accessing to the "Accept new nodes" page, and clicking on the magnifying glass icon, the Node name field in the popup is empty.
As you can see below:
- Tags set to Key for adoption
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1080
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.2.3 which was released on 2016-06-01, but not announced.
Also available in: Atom