Missing reporting in "Service ensure running with service path" when the service is not running
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Alexis MOUSSET
- Status changed from In progress to New
- Category set to Generic methods
Reproduced using a real service name and an non-existing process name on debian 7.
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to Jonathan CLARKE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/433
Only on 0.X, was files when migrating to new class prefix.
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Benoît PECCATTE
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Discussion
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Alexis MOUSSET
- Status changed from Discussion to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in ncf version that comes with Rudder 3.1.15/14 and 3.2.8/7 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom