User story #8301
Provider variable_* methods in the 0.x branch
The variable_* methods prove to be very useful, and in fact necessary to use some other generic methods. However, they are only in ncf master (1.x branch). It would be good to have them in the 0.x branch too, with a protective @cfengine_version minimum version to avoid them breaking older CFEngine agents.
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/355
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:1e9b4aac80336d94e24e3e7a5dbb3770acee1604.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom