The API token creation popup is not centered
It appears in the upper left 1/3 of the screen.
Happened on 3.1.10.
- Description updated (diff)
- File api.png api.png added
- Subject changed from The API token creation popup is not in the middle (at least on 4k screens) to The API token creation popup is not in the middle
- Subject changed from The API token creation popup is not in the middle to The API token creation popup is not centered
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Target version set to 2.11.23
Raphaël, could you take a look on that ?
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1122
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.11.23, 3.1.12 and 3.2.5 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom