When there is an error in a directive form, the target rule is unchecked
Web - Config management
In a directive, the user can input invalid values.
If the user checks a target rule and have valid values:
when he hits the save button, an error message is displayed, the form content is preserved but the target rule is unchecked.
- Category set to Web - Config management
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Priority changed from N/A to 3
- Target version changed from 2.11.23 to 2.11.24
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1176
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.11.24, 3.1.13 and 3.2.6 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom