User story #8741closed
Disable inventories using a file
If /opt/rudder/etc/disable-inventory exists, the agent should not run or send an inventory.
Updated by Benoît PECCATTE about 5 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/996
Updated by Benoît PECCATTE almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset rudder-techniques|d8b0ab588c4d16a95df8eace0386840ab1ac72a0.
Updated by Alexis MOUSSET almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.1.12 and 3.2.5 which were released today.
- 3.1: Announce Changelog
- 3.2: Announce Changelog
- Download: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/