ncf template methods do not empty file before editing it
ncf template method are not working properly if the file already exists, because it does not empty the file before editng it... changing this parameter to 'true' fix this issue
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis Mousset to Jonathan CLARKE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/420
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:102c1c58bb56ff0c8d6759df183cb690e5e39c96.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in ncf version bundled with Rudder 2.11.24, 3.1.13 and 3.2.6 which were released today.
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Generic methods to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom