Code blocks in the doc overflow the page width
When using a long line in a code block, the page width is overflowed, see attached screenshot.
Updated by Alexis MOUSSET almost 5 years ago
- Subject changed from Code fields in the doc overflow the page width to Code blocks in the doc overflow the page width
Updated by Raphael GAUTHIER almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-doc/pull/229
Updated by Anonymous over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset rudder-doc|020b01e8f2d9416a631b53dc5e12f2537c3e702f.
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.1.15/14 and 3.2.8/7 which were released today.
- 3.1: Announce Changelog
- 3.2: Announce Changelog
- Download: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/