Cannot save new generic method with some contraints
Web - Technique editor
When adding a new generic method with an empty field (and allowing it in the contraints), the save button does not appear until every field is filled. It stays available after removing content though.
- Target version changed from master to 0.x
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Priority changed from N/A to 2
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/445
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:ad47c8c60ee676393bdd34bd39628c3b4ec32880.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in ncf version that comes with Rudder 3.1.15/14 and 3.2.8/7 which were released today.
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Technique editor - UI/UX to Web - Technique editor
Also available in: Atom