rudderification breaks when a parameter contains '&'
Web - Technique editor
'a' are not escaped but the generated na reports are stringtemplate files.
So they should either be template files or be escaped.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Benoît PECCATTE
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/450
- Target version changed from master to 0.x
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/450 to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/451
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:850d199aab18b9d493631d30c0072188f5c5fdc6.
- Category set to Technique editor - API
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in ncf version that comes with Rudder 3.1.15/14 and 3.2.8/7 which were released today.
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Technique editor - API to Web - Technique editor
Also available in: Atom