JS Script, Node Properties expansion and Quicksearch should be disabled on migration
We want to have the following behaviour:
- for new install of 3.1/3.2, we want to enable by default JSscript, Node properties expansion and quicksearch
- for existing instance migrated, we want them to be disabled (no behavior change)
- for future migration, we want to keep the same behavior as the one configured by the user
So we need to :
- add in boostrap.ldif "feature enabled" for the three of them, so that future migration don't thing there are not set,
- add "disable feature" in a migration script, to avoid changing behavior of existing config.
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.1.15/14 and 3.2.8/7 which were released today.
- 3.1: Announce Changelog
- 3.2: Announce Changelog
- Download: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/