Multiple errors "The postgresql process was not running and has been restarted"
As seen on IRC, we have spotted that Rudder checks that its PostgreSQL instance is running through the process list, looking for the postgres: writer process pattern.
But on Debian 8.5 with PostgreSQL 9.5, the writer process appears as postgres: 9.5/main: writer process.
#8 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/1087
#9 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset rudder-techniques|be7907be41a8f61ad6b0786dc9df4be3baa8db3c.
#10 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released