User story #8844: Redesign Rudder web interface
Quicksearch doesn't display results at all
In 4.0, when I'm trying to use quicksearch, the result are not displayed.
I'm able to see the request go, the response seems OK, but the result panel does not show.
Also, the part in the right of the input box with the erase cross is not aligned.
It may or may not be linked with the fact that there is a JS error on page load:
ReferenceError: roundTabs is not defined
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1269
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Target version changed from 4.0.0~rc2 to 318
- Target version changed from 318 to 4.0.0~rc2
- Target version changed from 4.0.0~rc2 to 4.0.0~rc1
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.0.0 which was released the 10th November 2016.
Also available in: Atom