Rule & directive order is not taken into account for nodeConfig cache invalidation
Web - Config management
We have a node configuration cache that tracks if a node config should be updated or not.
In that cache, we don't track the ordering (rule name & directive name). That means that if we only changed that, the config won't be updated, resulting to no policies written for the node.
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1258
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.2.9 and 3.1.16 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom