Create a cfengine_rudder class
Added by Benoît PECCATTE over 6 years ago.
Updated about 6 years ago.
This class would be a hardclass defined when the agent was built for Rudder.
This would allow to differentiate properly capabilities between rudder edition and community editions in #9359
- Related to Bug #9359: Agent capabilities should be per agent, and not per node added
- Assignee set to Alexis Mousset
- Target version changed from 4.0.0~rc2 to 4.1.0~beta1
- Target version changed from 4.1.0~beta1 to 4.1.0~beta2
- Target version changed from 4.1.0~beta2 to 4.1.0~beta3
- Target version changed from 4.1.0~beta3 to 4.1.0~rc1
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis Mousset to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/1258
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.0~rc1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom