Missing "user techniques" in the technique editor when exporting / importing archive
Web - Config management
Critical - prevents main use of Rudder | no workaround | data loss | security
Operational - other Techniques | Technique editor | Rudder settings
When exporting global archive and then importing in another server, my user techniques does not appear in the technique editor.
It seems /var/rudder/configuration-repository/ncf is missing in the archive.
Copying manually this folder resolve the problem.
- Target version set to 3.1.17
Thanks for reporting.
You are completely right on that point.
- Target version changed from 3.1.17 to 3.1.18
Could you please put some priority on this issue, or while it's not fixed at least adjust the documentation and description of this to warn people?
No warranties is fine for OSS but at least a warning, please ;-)
- Target version changed from 3.1.18 to 3.1.19
- Severity set to Critical - prevents main use of Rudder | no workaround | data loss | security
- User visibility set to Operational - other Techniques | Technique editor | Rudder settings
- Priority set to 0
- Priority changed from 0 to 56
- Related to Bug #7396: Archive everything does not archive everything added
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1625
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority changed from 56 to 55
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.1.19, 4.0.4 and 4.1.1 which were released today.
- Has duplicate Bug #10767: Rudder's backup doesn't include NCF added
Also available in: Atom